Arena (Normal) Tutorial for Gladiatus Bot | #HOWTOUSEPosted In CategoryGuides/Features
AAtropos 1 year ago
Here you can find a detailed guide for Arena (Normal) feature on Gladiatus bot.
This feature provides, attacking one of the enemies automatically in the arena based on your settings.
Do not forget to enable(On) 'Normal Arena' option.
- You can use Provinciarum Arena with three different settings.
- Lowest Level Enemy: Automizer attacks the lowest level enemy within the four enemies that higher ranked than you in the arena.
- Highest Level Enemy: Automizer attacks the highest level enemy within the four enemies that higher ranked than you in the arena.
- Random Level Enemy: Automizer attacks the random enemy within the four enemies that higher ranked than you in the arena.
- Through to the control panel you can check the delay time and see all the fights that you have won or lost in the provinciarum arena.
- Please be careful about using this feature! Your character may lose the fights continuously against the same enemy. This may cause program crashes.
- The 'work feature' does not work with the normal arena feature.
- If the character's current health goes below 26%, the normal arena feature pauses automatically.
Here is a video tutorial of this feature: