Dungeon Tutorial for Gladiatus Bot | #HOWTOUSEPosted In CategoryGuides/Features
AAtropos 1 year ago
Here you can find a detailed guide for Dungeon feature on Gladiatus bot.
- Random Delay Time: It gives cooldown to the dungeon. In that way, it will be difficult to get the attention of game operators. Recommended settings are between 5 and 100 seconds.
- NPC Selection: It is where you choose which zone your character will go to. Like Wolf Cave.
- Fix Dungeon Points feature: You keep your dungeon points while waiting for the underworld to expire. With this feature, you can fix your dungeon points to the number you specify, and when the dungeon points exceed this number, Automizer will continue to do the dungeon feature. For example, if you set it as 11, Automizer continues to do the dungeon until your dungeon score is 11, and when your score is 11, it puts the dungeon on hold. When your dungeon points are 12, the automizer will continue to do the dungeon.
- Dont attack the boss: In the dungeon, when it comes to the dungeon boss, the automizer exit from the dungeon and re-enters. Therefore, you will not attack the dungeon boss before your dungeon points are wasted. You should use this feature when your character cannot win a fight with the dungeon boss.
- If defeated, exit and enter again: If your character is defeated in the dungeon, the Automizer exit from the dungeon and re-enters. Therefore, your character will not defeat constantly due to the attack on the same mob in the dungeon.
You can check how many points are you have left for the dungeon, the current dungeon status, the delay time, and how many dungeons you have won or lost on the dashboard.
The 'work feature' does not work with the list dungeon feature.
If the character's current health goes below 26%, the provinciarum arena feature pauses automatically.
Detailed video guide: