Smelter (Prefixes-Suffixes) Tutorial for Gladiatus Bot | #HOWTOUSEPosted In CategoryGuides/Features
RRexador [Developer Team] 1 year ago
Here you can find a detailed guide for Smelter (Just Inventory) feature on Gladiatus bot.
- This feature provides to automatically smelts the items in a specified inventory and if there is no item left in your inventory, the bot moves items from chest to your specified inventory and it will continue to smelt.
- You must select your game language from the “Select Region” area. After that, the prefixes and suffixes will automatically be added to the list.
- The bot looks "Keys" list for moving items to your inventory. For example, if you want to move items that have the "Ichorus" prefix, you should write "Ichorus" in the searching box of prefixes list, then you must double click on "Ichorus" in the prefixes list. It will be added to the keys list. You can do this for suffixes too.
- If you want to add the name of the item, you should add the item name to the "Item Name" list. Then you must double-click the item name in the "Item Name" list to add the item name to the keys list.
- You must select an inventory page from the “Inventory Page” area.
- You must tick the “Inventory [prefixes-suffixes] checkbox. Otherwise, the function cannot be started.
- If there is no item left in inventory and chest, the bot will wait for new items in your chest.
- You can change the waiting time in the "Settings" section.
- Attention please, if there is an item that cannot be melt in inventory at the start, the bot will crash.
Here is a detalied video guide: